For engines that are often at high temperature and high workload such as Mugen built or Mugen customized engine parts, Super Nano Engine Restorer can help the important efficiency requirements of the following usages:
• As the engine restoration particles are made with pure alloy, heat energy can be transferred more effectively, reducing engine temperature
• Super Nano help seal-off the compression chamber, reducing blow-by or compression loss as minimal as possible
• Due to the increased compression, fuel efficiency is also improved, and every unit of fuel can be converted to explosive energy
• During highloads, engine wearing is increased exponentially. With the engine restorer in the oil system, repairing is done simultaneously with high output.
• The compression in all cylinder chambers are increased and balanced out, providing a general more efficient energy transfer at different RPMs. This also means the engine vibration or shakes lowered, further improving any loss of energy caused by unbalanced compression.
• The soft honey-comb like alloy surface created by the engine restorer helps provide an extra layer of protection on top of the quality engine oil, minimising the risk of engine collapse
For owners/drivers with a passion for engine performance, we recommend one bottle of Super Nano must be used at every oil change interval.
Manufacture Year: 2003
Engine: 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC L4 (K20A)
Modifications: MUGEN High performance intake system
（Hong Kong MUGEN distributor: Man Auto Parts / For your convenience)
Bore x Stroke: 86 X 86 mm
Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
Power (Factory): 162kW [220PS] / 8000RPM
Torque (Factory): 206 [21.0] / 70
Products: Super ESTER Plus 5W40 Motor Oil
Thank you for the support
Super ESTER Plus 5W40 Motor Oil
HYPERZPEED X Team Pro Spec X Impact
Time Attack Challenge
18-19 March, 2017