Super Nano Engine Restorer is compatible with Mazda diesel and petrol engines, including rotaries, found in the 6, MX-5, RX-8 models.
• As the engine restoration particles are made with pure alloy, heat energy can be transferred more effectively, reducing engine temperature
• Super Nano help seal-off the compression chamber, reducing blow-by or compression loss as minimal as possible
• Due to the increased compression, fuel efficiency is also improved, and every unit of fuel can be converted to explosive energy
• During highloads, engine wearing is increased exponentially. With the engine restorer in the oil system, repairing is done simultaneously with high output.
• The compression in all cylinder chambers are increased and balanced out, providing a general more efficient energy transfer at different RPMs. This also means the engine vibration or shakes lowered, further improving any loss of energy caused by unbalanced compression.
• The soft honey-comb like alloy surface created by the engine restorer helps provide an extra layer of protection on top of the quality engine oil, minimising the risk of engine collapse
For owners/drivers with a passion for engine performance, we recommend one bottle of Super Nano must be used at every oil change interval.
Mazda 6 (2.2L I4 direct-injection turbocharged diesel)
Manufacture Year: 2013
Engine: 2.2L (2,191cc) Direct-injection I4 turbocharged diesel
Bore x Stroke: 86 X 94.3 mm
Compression Ratio: 14:1
Power: 150 PS or 148 bhp or 110 kW @ 4500 rpm
Torque: 380 Nm or 280 lb.ft @ 2000 rpm
Location: Action Motor , Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
Product used: Super Engine Restorer 75g
Mileage: 16,230 km
After the engine has sufficently Run-in, the engine restorer can be used.
Shek Kong Auto Parts Owner Mr. Yeung with Action Motor Hong Kong Owner.
Red Mazda RX-8, Macau, China
Super Nano Engine Restorer is suitable to use on Rotary engines found in RX-8. It can reduce the rate of engine wear of the Apex Seals and the Rotary housing. Further, Super Nano helps reduce the compression leak (blow-by) caused by the gaps from engine wear, therefore increase compression and will help improve fuel efficiency.