Super Nano Engine Restorer is compatible with Ford gasoline/diesel/na/turbocharged engines such as the ones found in Mustang, Focus, C-Max models.
• As the engine restoration particles are made with pure alloy, heat energy can be transferred more effectively, reducing engine temperature
• Super Nano help seal-off the compression chamber, reducing blow-by or compression loss as minimal as possible
• Due to the increased compression, fuel efficiency is also improved, and every unit of fuel can be converted to explosive energy
• During highloads, engine wearing is increased exponentially. With the engine restorer in the oil system, repairing is done simultaneously with high output.
• The compression in all cylinder chambers are increased and balanced out, providing a general more efficient energy transfer at different RPMs. This also means the engine vibration or shakes lowered, further improving any loss of energy caused by unbalanced compression.
• The soft honey-comb like alloy surface created by the engine restorer helps provide an extra layer of protection on top of the quality engine oil, minimising the risk of engine collapse
For owners/drivers with a passion for engine performance, we recommend one bottle of Super Nano must be used at every oil change interval.
UBER Driver Mr. Wun and his Car
Manufacture Year: 2016
Engine: 1.6L （1,596cc) I4 Direct-injection Turbocharged gasoline EcoBoost
Bore x Stroke: 79 X 81.4 mm
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Power: 182 hp (136 kW; 185 PS) @5700
Torque: 240 N⋅m (177 lbf⋅ft) /270 N⋅m (199 lbf⋅ft) @1600-5000
Location Ho Lung Motor (Fanling, Hong Kong)