Super Nano Engine Restorer is compatible with Fiat engines, such as the Inline-4 V16 Turbo found in Fiat Coupé.
• As the engine restoration particles are made with pure alloy, heat energy can be transferred more effectively, reducing engine temperature
• Super Nano help seal-off the compression chamber, reducing blow-by or compression loss as minimal as possible
• Due to the increased compression, fuel efficiency is also improved, and every unit of fuel can be converted to explosive energy
• During highloads, engine wearing is increased exponentially. With the engine restorer in the oil system, repairing is done simultaneously with high output.
• The compression in all cylinder chambers are increased and balanced out, providing a general more efficient energy transfer at different RPMs. This also means the engine vibration or shakes lowered, further improving any loss of energy caused by unbalanced compression.
• The soft honey-comb like alloy surface created by the engine restorer helps provide an extra layer of protection on top of the quality engine oil, minimising the risk of engine collapse
For owners/drivers with a passion for engine performance, we recommend one bottle of Super Nano must be used at every oil change interval.
Manufacture Year: 1995 Mileage: 77,990 km
Engine: 2.0L (1,995cc) I4 V16 Turbocharged
Bore x Stroke: 84 X 90 mm
Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
Power: 190 PS (140 kW; 187 hp) @ 5500 rpm
Torque: 290 N⋅m (214 lb⋅ft) @ 3400 rpm
Location: Shek Kong Auto Parts (Yuen Long, Hong Kong)
Product used: Super Engine Restorer 75g
Engine noise test with a sound meter.
Always warm up the engine to operating temperature before applying engine restorer.
Engine manufacture year: 1995. No engine is too old to be restored.
Mileage: 77,990 kms